The Stamford Historical Society: Inventoried Collection
the Papers of
The League of Women Voters of Stamford
Content, Box 25
Research requests may be sent to
1. LWV Education Committee
- LWV Education
Committee – Study
of Staff Development Center, Stamford, CT.
- Results of
QUEST (Quality Education for Stamford) Kindergarten Survey. 1977-1978.
- Back-Up Information for the 1978-1979 Board of Education Budget Request.
- Dr. Peebles Remarks at Presentation of Budget to the Board of Finance.
- Staffing Summary. March 1978.
- Course: Basic Skills Reading. Teachers: Barbara Gentilesco, Holly Humason
- A Study of the Guidance Program in the Stamford Public Schools. Stamford
LWV. March 1971.
- Vocational Education in Stamford, CT. LWV of Stamford. August 1970, Rev.
- Science Curriculum – September
1974. Park East High School, Rupert Education Center.
- Goals and Aims
of Our Public Schools. August 1973. Education committee – LWV
- The Stamford Education Plan: A Master Plan for Educational Directions. First
Draft. October 17, 1978.
2. School Surveys and Studies
- Stamford Public Schools. Stamford, CT. Policy on School Information.
- Follow-Up Studies
in Junior Colleges: A Tool for Institutional Improvement by Thomas J. O’Connor.
a Place for you in Connecticut Business and Industry.
- The Denver Public Schools Looks at its 1971 High School Graduates. November
- School Survey Guide. LWV of the US. March 1969.
- Connecticut Laws Concerning Pupil Personnel and Special Educational Services.
- 1971 General Guidelines for Special Education Programs. CT State Dept of
- Major Functions of Public School Expenses in Connecticut. School Year 1974-1975.
CT Public Expenditure Council, Inc. March 1976.
Stamford Public Schools. September 1963
- Bound Book – A
Survey of Facilities, Administrative Organization, and Professional Salaries.
Public Schools Stamford, CT. Educational Research Services, Inc. September
1963. 152 pages.
- Program of Studies. Stamford Public Senior High School General Information
and Suggestions for Parents and Students. 1975.
- Progress Report, November 3, 1975. Subcommittee on Evaluation of New programs
- Budget Message and Supplementary Data Relating to the Proposed 1975-1976
Operating Budget. Stamford Public Schools, Stamford, CT. March 24, 1975.
- Stamford Public
Schools, Stamford, CT. “High School is the Community.” Submitted
by: Thomas F. Reardon, Ed.D. Assistant Superintendent in Charge of Instruction,
Alphonse R. Silvestri, Administrative Assistant Stamford High School, Sister
Eileen Fitzgerald, Congregation of Notre Dame. November 1971.
- Step – Community
Involvement in the Stamford Education Plan. Prepared by the Community Task
Force, A Committee formed by the Stamford Board of Education. 1976-1978.
- Know Your High
Schools. Stamford, CT. Committee Report – Education
Committee, 1975-1976. Stamford LWV. 1977.
- Stamford Public Schools, Stamford, CT. In-Service Courses. Staff Development
Center. Robert W. Peebles, Superintendent of Schools. Polly Rauh, Coordinator
of Staff Development.
- Stamford Public Schools Interoffice Memo from Norman J. Walsh, Maxine S.
Frohwein, Elaine A. Ploss to Dr. Robert W. Peebles re Recommendations for
Evaluating Program Outcomes. October 1975.
to Table of Contents