Old Town Hall II – larger view of 1930s photo
(The original photo)
The street railroad or trolley
tracks have been covered over after the discontinuance of the trolley
This was still the case in 1936.
To the left is the Citizens Savings Bank, now a restaurant.
To the right, adjacent to the town hall, is the Stamford National Bank building,
which was erected at the same time as the town hall.
It and the Stamford
Savings Bank building next to it have been torn down and replaced by a
small park. At the corner is A. Schulte's cigar shop.
back to Old Town Hall II
Photo © Stamford Historical Society